Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Post 4: Recording a Song

I am not good at making visual art unless I really dedicate all of my time to it, and since it is finals week I can't do that. Because of this, I have decided to record a song as my art project. I actually have to write my own lyrics, which will be difficult because I want to write something silly about monsters or zombies, and I don't want to expose myself to the class in writing a really meaningful song that actually expresses some sort of sensitive thought.

I do know that I want the song to be acoustic. I've used garage band before and I am really really bad at making music on it, I just use it to record, and even then I have only used it once so this is all going to be new. I want the song to just be lyrics and guitar. Simple.

No comments: